The Vince Del Monte Podcast Show
The Power of MONEY LATER TASKS
On this episode:
Vince shares the value of building processes that will yield great results in the future.
He also breaks down the optimum length for a webinar, how to avoid death by comparison, and provides motivation for the journey ahead.
- “Process takes time.”
- “In process there will always be new ground you need to break.”
- “While we do have to act with urgency, we do need to realize we have time on our side.”
- “Use what bigger businesses have built as inspiration not demotivation.”
- “Deadlines are one of the most powerful ways to stay motivated.’
- “As long as we are moving in the right direction, that’s all we can ask for.”
- “Comparison syndrome will destroy you.”
- “What you appreciate will appreciate.”
For more information about Vince’s 7-Figure Mastermind: